This month, Wonderland Yarns is taking us to New Zealand, and the soft, beautiful colors have been dyed on "Alice," a silky DK base.
- Fiber content: 70% superwash merino/30% silk
- Yardage: 113grams/242 yards
- Gauge on label: 5.25-5.75 st per in on a size 6-8 US needle
- The "All Scrunched-Up" cowl pattern by Stephanie Shiman.
- One 4-oz skein of the month's exclusive colorway in a specified yarn base.
- A postcard for the month's featured destination with unique and interesting facts about the location.
- A collectible steamer trunk sticker!