Tunisian Crochet Stitch Dictionary
The ultimate all-in-one Tunisian crochet stitch guide!
- Comprehensive reference guide to Tunisian crochet stitches for beginner to advanced crocheters and knitters
- 150 stitches step-by-step, organized into themed sections, with tutorials for achieving the most popular and most used Tunisian crochet stitches
- Life-size samples, helpful charts, and hook sizes, as well as consistent yarn weight being used throughout for easy stitch comparison
- Need-to-know fundamentals, essential crochet skills, and techniques are included in a special 16-page guide at the end of the book
- Author Anna Nikipirowicz is a skilled crochet and knit designer, tutor, and author, with designs are regularly featured in crafting magazines
Tunisian Crochet Stitch Dictionary is a must-have crochet book that's an essential resource for anyone in the crochet and knitting community!
Featuring 150 of the most popular and most used Tunisian crochet stitches, this reference book is filled with step-by-step instructions and coordinating photographs to help you achieve stitch after stitch, from beginner to intermediate to advanced.
From basic stitches, fans, shells, and cables to lace, waves, chevron, and cross stitches, plus embellishments, edgings, and more, a detailed section on essential crochet skills, techniques, and other fundamentals are also included. Additionally, actual-size swatches so you can easily see if you're getting it right and helpful charts are featured, as well as consistent yarn weight being used throughout for easy stitch comparison.
Author Anna Nikipirowicz is a skilled crochet and knit designer, tutor, and author of several crochet books. Her work is regularly featured in Inside Crochet and other craft magazines, and she is also a regular on Yarn Lane TV where she shares her designs and techniques. She teaches Tunisian crochet, crochet, and knitting throughout the UK and abroad, always striving for participants to learn new skills or enhance the ones they already have.
A collection of both classic and new Tunisian crochet stitches, Tunisian Crochet Stitch Dictionary will keep needlecrafters of all skill levels occupied and inspired for years to come!