100 Essential Knitting Stitches
100 Essential Knitting Stitches is a handy directory of 100 need-to-know knitting stitches to refresh or expand on reader’s needlework skills. Organized into five main sections, the 100 stitches lend themselves to a variety of different uses;
- Simple stitches provide the foundation of knitted fabrics.
- Colorwork designs brighten up your project.
- Textured stitches and lacy patterns add interest to your work.
- Delicate edges and trims finish things off nicely.
- The opening section covers essential knowledge on tools and materials and getting started.
Each stitch is rated for difficulty and is laid out with a decorative stitched sample and clear instructions.